Thursday, January 9, 2014

So here it goes. My first blog post. First of all, welcome to my blog and thank you for reading! Here's a little background about me. I'm a former biologist turned business woman. I'm passionate about environmental justice and proactive health care through the reduction of chemical exposures and healthier living. Although I admit my diet could use some improvement. :)

I'm also a consultant for Ava Anderson Non Toxic. I love their commitment to education first and selling products second. And I love their products. I also love that they continuously work to improve their products. If you would like to learn more about Ava, you can click here.

One national effort that I care deeply about is the Safer Chemicals Healthy Families campaign. I've been honored to attend both of their Stroller Brigades to lobby for tougher, REAL chemical reform in the United States.

Here's a picture of me at the last Stroller Brigade, in Oct. 2013, with actress and anti-chemical crusader Jennifer Beals!


Well, that's all for now. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! SEE--- You have A LOT to share. You're impacting the world as we know it. Keep your eyes on the prize - safer consumables for all. Be well, Jessica @Convey Awareness

    ReplyDelete